About the Buddies
The “Blind Tasting Buddies” is a social group that meets weekly in Seattle.
Led by sommelier Nick Davis, the group is focused on tasting great wines, and meeting new friends.
Nick sends out an email once per week, to establish attendance for each session.
Sign up for the email list here.
- 8pm Thursday, 10am Friday, 6pm Sunday
- 8+ wines, with education and group discussion
- Fremont, Seattle
- Cost: $25 covers the wine
- See our past tasting sessions
Monthly Field Trips:
- On a Friday or Saturday, once per month
- Lunch + Educational Tour (wine, beer, sake, cider, spirits, specialty foods)
- Seattle area
- Cost: lunch and beverages
- See our past field trips